Thursday, November 18, 2010

Country Cottage Cakes




We are proud to introduce our newest line of Thread Packs with Crescent Colours called Country Cottage Cakes. Each cake is approximately 7" square and comes with 5 skeins of Crescent Colours cotton thread in the pack. These are the largest size Thread Packs that we have done to date, which means you are getting a very nice sized finished design.
You can stitch just one cake or several together - it's completely up to you! You can look on my website on the Thread Packs page for more details about these upcoming designs.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki ^__^

    I'm a fan of your delicious work ... you are great!!!!!

    And this one ... another cute work ... very nice and ... for me ... another project!!!!!
    Thank you so much ^__^

    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure look eatable! I allready orderer Strawberry cake with fabric to stich them all. My only problem is that I don't want to wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki -

    Are you kidding?!?!? These are delectable! I want them now!! Honestly - beautiful work, as are all your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki